Sorry, no listings were found.
There are a few ways to sell used tires. Here’s what you’ll need to get started.
- Get Tire Specs – find out the exact tire size, make and model. The tire size looks something like “225/50/R16 91H”, representing section width (“225”), sidewall aspect ratio (“50”), internal construction (“R”), diameter (“16), and speed rating (“91H”).
- Check Tire Condition – carefully examine tires for punctures or excessive wear.
- Measure Tread – Hold a piece of paper to the deepest recess of the tire. Mark it and measure using a ruler. Generally, a tire with half its life left should be priced at half the cost.
- Take Pictures – take pictures from front, side and angle perspectives. Include a picture showing tire tread depth as well.
- Finally – Advertise! You can call up local tire shops or sell your tires online. Post an ad on general classified ads sites like Kijiji or Craigslist as well as used tires classifieds ads sites like TireHound.ca.
Good luck! And feel free to let us know if you need help selling your used tires!
Sell your tires & rims right here on TireHound.ca!
TireHound lets you post classifieds ads to advertise your used tires & rims. Old tires sit around taking up valuable space in your garage. Quickly and easily post an ad on TireHound to find a buyer. Whether they’re lightly used, well used, or brand new, there is always someone out there who can make use of those tires. Sell used tires and help the environment!
TireHound is made in Canada for Canadians to post local classified ads. We help you enjoy using the site and please get in touch if you have any questions at all.